Become a Member
As Low As
2 weeks of unlimited classes
If you are practicing more than once a week, and we believe that is the best way to experience the true benefits of yoga, become an annual, 6-month or monthly member and enjoy unlimited classes. You will be locked into your rate for as long as you keep your membership current.
membership benefits include:
- Unlimited access to all regular in-person and online schedule of classes
- Free members-only workshops/events
- Up to 15% off select workshops & special events
- 2 Bring-a-Friend passes per month
- 10% off all of our merchandise (discount not valid on sale items)
- One free class each month at Barre Code (next to Exhale Yoga in Middletown). Class can only be taken on the monthly scheduled “Swap Your Workout” day.
- Members-only annual holiday party, featuring a themed 60-minute yoga class, light snacks and libations
- Members choice of Exhale Yoga-branded half-zip fleece pullover or tank top/hat combo
- Worry free monthly auto-debit & annual/6-month auto-renewal
- Giving back to your community. A percentage of your monthly membership fee is donated to a local community partner/501(c)(3)
- Free Exhale Yoga T-shirt once you’ve hit 108 classes
- A locked-in membership rate for as long as you keep your membership current
Drop-In and Class Pack Rates:
SINGLE DROP-IN CLASS
membership terms and conditions
*Monthly Memberships – Your monthly membership fee is automatically deducted from your credit or debit card on the same date every month. There is no extra fee for joining. It is your responsibility to make sure that we have a valid credit card on file. Monthly Membership Termination/Freeze Policy Monthly members who wish to freeze their membership may do so for any reason, ONCE a year, for one payment only. Additional months can be frozen for a fee. Students who wish to terminate may also do so at any time with 30-day notice. Terminations can be accomplished by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Annual and 6-Month Membership – These memberships may not be cancelled, transferred, or refunded for any reason. If you are injured or otherwise sincerely out of commission, we can extend your membership up to three months. Write us at email@example.com Annual and 6-Month Termination and Freeze Policy – Monthly members who wish to freeze their membership may do so for any reason, ONCE a year, for one payment only. Additional months can be frozen for a fee. Students who wish to terminate may also do so at any time with 30-day notice. Terminations can be accomplished by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Freeze/holds are done by writing us at email@example.com. Membership privileges will continue throughout the term of your last month charged. If you wish to restart your membership, you may do so at any time, but at the current rate. We will not refund you for a month that has already begun.