A Journey into self
Yogaia Yoga School in conjunction with Exhale Yoga
with Heidi Bartholomew & Jessica Santos
2oo hour yoga teacher training
march 13 – may 29, 2021
Saturdays: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sundays: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesdays: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!
“A Journey into Self” is a Yoga Teacher Training Program designed to take your yoga practice to a deeper level. A level of understanding through experience and knowledge of the body/mind connection. Our training provides the tools required to establish a deeper connection to Self. Through experience and understanding our program creates a platform to spring forth from and share your experiences with others in safe and effective ways.
This training is an accumulation of years of experience, created to open doors to discovery. Experiences are the seeds from which we grow, and Yogaia’s 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training offers you sacred space to cultivate your yogic path. Through asana, pranayama, meditation, and more you will discover the powerful effects yoga has to offer.
Yogaia’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training curriculum is unique and in-depth. We have designed our program in a way that allows you to experience the many pathways of yoga; in order for you to discover your truest self, your truest calling, and to create the life you want to live.
Techniques, Training, and Practice:
- Other traditional yoga techniques
- Communication skills: group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting, and correcting
- Teaching styles
- Qualities of a teacher
- The student learning process
- Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Anatomy and Physiology:
- Human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, bones, and muscles)
- Energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.).
- The application of anatomy and physiology to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns)
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle,
and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita)
- Yoga lifestyle; such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
- $600 deposit due to secure spot
- Tuition: $3300
- Early birdie: $2700 for our 3 month program (paid in full by December 21, 2020)
**payment plans available