As Low As
2 weeks of unlimited classes
Information to help you get started on your yoga journey:
- Please remove your shoes prior to entering the studio and leave them in the designated area in the hallway.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows for free movement of your arms and legs.
- Please bring your own mat. Yoga blocks are always helpful. During the Covid-19 pandemic we are not offering in-studio props but we have blocks for sale that are budget-friendly. You can also buy yoga blocks at most large retail stores and online at Amazon.
- Masks should be worn entering and exiting the studio and while walking around in the studio. Masks can be removed once you are on your mat.
- Bring water; hydrate before, during and after class
- Savasana (the last 5-10 minutes of class) is important, maybe even the most important part of class. This is the quiet time spent in relaxation and reflection at the end of class.
If you must leave the class early, carve out 5-10 minutes prior to leaving and rest comfortably on your mat either seated or lying down.
For beginner yogis, these classes are a good place to start:
The most relaxing hour of your day. Let our instructors slowly guide you through yoga postures and breathwork designed to rejuvenate and heal. Our instructors have witnessed the benefits of yoga and know that yoga is for everyone. Age, experience, size, shape, color, athletic ability, personality, reason for being there… all are welcome. Exhale is designed to allow an overworked body and mind find rest. You’ll incorporate movement and breath in a room with others searching for the same thing. To take on the world, you have to take time for yourself. All levels.
Flow to Yin
This class is a great way to balance the yin and the yang elements of our bodies. Flow to Yin starts with movement and breath, designed to warm up the body and center the mind, gradually flowing into slower, more passive Yin postures. Yin yoga consists of meditative postures that stretch, stimulate and heal deep connective tissue. These yin postures are generally held for 3-5 minutes, allowing the body to relax and release. This class is great for all levels.
Yin Yoga is a more passive approach of practice that moves into stillness. Restorative Yoga is a gentle yoga practice that creates space and affords opportunity to release tension, tightness, and stress that builds up in the mind, body, and spirit. Yin Restore is a combination of both practices. The postures are held for longer times to facilitate deep release in the muscles, bones, ligaments, joints, and fascia. Yin works on clearing the channels to allow vital energy to move effective and efficiently. Restorative Yoga will help to keep your endocrine system in check and even boost your immune system. Yin Restore brings balances to our fast-paced life, and cultivates a peaceful state of Being. All levels.
new student special
If you are new to our studio, take advantage of our 2-week unlimited introduction special for new students; this is a great way to explore our classes and find the ones that are right for you.